Ziplining at Kereita Forest
Located 45 minutes from the Nairobi city in the Kereita Forest, kiambu County, this is a breath taking facility has a wide range of activities.
Activities at the forest include:
- Zip lining: this adrenaline packed ride delivers the perfect punch to get your pulse racing. This is a must do in life.
- Archery:are looking for a competitive sport to compete in or just a fun day out this ancient pastime is an enduring favorite at The Forest.
- Paint balling: this is a fantastic team activity that teaches valuable principles such as delegation, communication, motivation, strategy and trust; all perfect for team building exercises.
- Mountain biking: a perfect family activity
- Guided nature walks, donkey rides
- Tree planting: this is a perfect way to give back to the community, maintaining the natural balance between man and nature. It intrinsically educates future generations about their responsibility to the environment, a valuable tool that will maintain our natural beauty.
- It also serves as a living reminder of your time at the forest, especially for first time visitor
- The Walking: This offers an ideal way to explore and take in the natural beauty that surrounds you at a leisurely pace.
- Fishing: The Gatemayo River is well stocked with the beautiful rainbow trout, a popular game fish for fly fishers. The river is surrounded with pools and rapids that provide a tranquil to fish in peace and quiet.
Itinerary to this breathtaking Nature Adventure
Cost for the Package
Pick up at Nairobi CBD at 0700 for a 45 minutes’ drive
On arrival at the forest you will be briefed and have a training on how to Zip line before proceeding to your 2lines Zip.
Buffet lunch will be served then if you wish to do other activities before departure at 1730hrs for Nairobi.
Kes 8000 per person based on 7 passengers in a luxury Tour Van
- Transport to the Forest and return to Nairobi @kes 2000
- Nyama Choma day experience/ Buffet lunch at kes 2500 at the forest or Alcarte at kes 1000.
- Zip lining charges 2line – 1800
- Mineral water and snacks – kes 500
- Park fee – kes 200
- National ID OR Passport
- Backpack /sport shoes and sport kit
Thank you for choosing us
*Welcome Again* *Karibu Tena *
Summary About this Safari Package