Twin Tsavo Parks And Amboseli National Parks
3 Days, 2 Nights | Starting from USD. 331 Per Person Sharing
Price Package Safari With A 4 By 4 Tour Van – Kimbo Safari Camp/Serena Lodge; Kilanguni
|Easter Season||Rate In Us Dollar Per Person Sharing|
|(High Season) – 3rd Jan – 3rd May & 1st Oct – 10th Dec 2020.||USD 331|
Day 1: Nairobi – Tsavo West
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel or Airport in the morning and drive to Tsavo West National Park. The drive will be less 5 hours to the main gate, which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and Leopard territory, arrive with game en-route to your hotel Kilaguni Serena Safari lodge. Check in and have lunch at your lodge. Later in the afternoon go for more game drives later dinner and overnight at Kilaguni Serena Safari lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo West – Amboseli
Early morning breakfast and after breakfast you will proceed for a morning game drive with a visit of Mzima Springs, where you can see hippos and fish in a crystalline clear water. The drive will be 3 hours to the main gate. There are possibilities of seeing crocodiles and monkeys. Later proceed to Amboseli National Park arriving in time for lunch with a short game drive. Check in at kibo safari camp Later afternoon game drive within Amboseli Park which lies at the floors of Mount Kilimanjaro. Mount Kilimanjaro offers scenic backgrounds for photography. Elephants, Lions, Cheetah, Buffalo etc. can be seen at the swamp area. Later dinner and overnight at Kibo safari camp
Day 3: Tsavo west – Nairobi.
Early Morning game drive later you break for full breakfast at your lodge. After breakfast drive to Nairobi. The drive will be 4 hours to Nairobi, and drive to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at Bella Safaris offices Along Koinange street around 3pm.
Summary About this Safari Package
From USD. 331
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complimentary to all our clients
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
- Visas and related costs
- Personal Taxes
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- International flights
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary Masai Village.