Day Trip - Nairobi National Park (ordinary)
1 Day Starting from 710 Bonga points and Ksh. 1,300
A Real Wildlife Safari Just Minutes from your city hotel and Nairobi Airport.
You’re Choice of a Morning or Afternoon Tour; This half-day Nairobi national park group tour is approximately 5 hours, and you have a choice of a morning or afternoon excursion. The morning tour starts at 07:00 am and ends at 12:00 pm.
- The Big Four (no elephants) and much other wildlife on game drives
- Good chance to spot rhinos
- Walking trails and the hippo pools
- Over 400 species of birds
- Visit to the Ivory Burning Monument
Pick up from your House, proceed to the Nairobi National Park on an average 5 hour day tour. You shall follow the wildlife tracks of the Nairobi National Park in search of Lion, Cheetah, Leopard, Giraffe, Ostrich, Hippo, White and Black Rhino, Buffalo and other game.
We shall also visit other attractions including the Ivory burning site monument and guided walking at the hippo pool trails. From 1200 hrs exit the national park through the maasai gate for an hours lunch and refreshments. From 14 00 hrs depart for Home
- No pick up and drop off from the house except for a private transport. Pick up will be from CBD at our offices.
- Transport in a van.
- Services of English /other language speaking driver guide
- Game viewing drives
- Shared water/caned soda
- Government taxes and local levies
How to pay
Dials *126# and selects Lipa na Bonga
- Select ‘Buy Goods’
- Enter Buy Goods Till No (505941) and kes 700 to be paid
- Enter Service PIN and confirm amount to be paid and points to be deducted
- Receives confirmation SMS with the M-PESA transaction ID
Thank you for choosing us
*Welcome Again* *Karibu Tena *
Summary About this Safari Package
From 710 Bonga points and Ksh 1,350