Exceptional Adventure !!!
Enquire/Book this Experience
On the banks of the palm-lined Ewaso Nyiro River, Samburu National Reserve, Buffalo Springs, and Shaba Reserves lie in an arid region in the remote north of Kenya.
Shaba National Reserve is one of two areas where George Adamson and Joy Adamson raised Elsa the lioness, made famous in the film Born Free. The wildlife in all three reserves depends on the waters of the river to survive, and many species are specially adapted to the parched conditions, Special Five of Samburu: Reticulated Giraffe, Grevy zebra; Somali ostrich; Beisa Oryx, and gerenuk.
A top attraction in Samburu National Reserve are the Sarara Singing Wells, local watering holes where Samburu warriors sing traditional songs while hauling water for their cattle to drink.
The package will include:
• 3 Days Accommodation at the Sarova Shaba
• Return Transport in a 4 by 4 Jeep
• Services of a professional driver/tour guide.
• Free little ride transfers from home to pick up location
• Full board meal plan
• Bush Breakfast.
The package will exclude:
• Items and services of personal nature.
• Tips and gratuities
• Park entrance fees ksh.1000