Easter is a popular time for travel in Kenya, and there are plenty of destinations to choose from. Here are some popular options for Easter holidays in Kenya:
- Mombasa: The coastal city of Mombasa is a popular destination for Easter holidays, with its beautiful beaches, warm weather, and rich cultural heritage. Visitors can enjoy a range of activities, including snorkelling, scuba diving, and exploring the city’s historic Old Town.
- Masai Mara National Reserve: The Masai Mara is one of the most famous wildlife reserves in the world, and Easter is a great time to visit. Visitors can witness the annual wildebeest migration, as well as see a wide variety of other wildlife, including lions, elephants, and zebras.
- Naivasha: The town of Naivasha is located in the Rift Valley, and is a popular destination for Easter holidays. Visitors can enjoy activities like hiking, boating, and bird watching, as well as visit attractions like Hell’s Gate National Park and Lake Naivasha.
- Nairobi: Kenya’s capital city is a bustling metropolis with plenty to see and do. Visitors can explore attractions like the Nairobi National Park, the Giraffe Centre, and the Karen Blixen Museum, as well as enjoy shopping, dining, and nightlife.
- Lamu: The island of Lamu is located off the coast of Kenya, and is a popular destination for Easter holidays. Visitors can explore the island’s historic Old Town, relax on its beautiful beaches, and take part in cultural events like the Lamu Yoga Festival.
These are just a few popular destinations for Easter holidays in Kenya, but there are plenty of other options to choose from depending on your interests and budget.
For beautiful safaris >>> https://bellasafaris.com/