MOMBASA BEACH VACATIONS
Exceptional Adventure !!!
EXCITING MOMBASA BEACH VACATIONS WITH BELLA SAFARIS:
(Intoxicating blend of culture):
Make your holiday at this world-famous shore. The Kenya coast is pristine, unspoiled and the perfect place to begin your safari adventure.
And Mombasa is the perfect beachcation destination with its local markets, history, museums and beaches. Kenya’s largest coastal city, Mombasa is an exciting blend of local and international cultures – African, Indian and Arabic.
key attractions in Mombasa
- Haller Park Sanctuary
- Fort Jesus
- Mombasa Marine National Park & Reserve
- Mamba Village
Top things to do in mombasa with bella safaris
- Take a picture at Mombasa Tusks-The entrance to Mombasa is unlike anything else. Massive aluminium structures shaped into elephant tusks greet visitors entering the city – a perfect photo opportunity.
- Visit Fort Jesus-Fort Jesus is a 16th-century fort built by the Portuguese. See archaeological finds from the fort and surrounding areas including the wreck of Santo Antonio de Tanna.
- Go scuba diving and snorkelling at Mombasa Marine Park-Witness the incredible colours and beauty of the marine world at Mombasa Marine Park while scuba diving and snorkelling. Seagrass, turtles and coral are just a few of the marvels to see here.
- Take a trip by dhow to Wasini Island- Sail from Mombasa to Wasini Island in a traditional dhow. You may just get to see dolphins swimming alongside! Dine on fresh seafood and engage in a bit of snorkelling too.
- Visit Shimba Hills National Reserve-Shimba Hills National Reserve is a paradise teeming with animals and plant life. Go on a game viewing tour, which is one of the best things to do in Kenya. You get an in-depth look at the country’s diverse wildlife.
- Enjoy BBQ at Nguuni Nature Sanctuary Adventures-A picnic at Nguuni Nature Sanctuary Adventures is a great way to appreciate Mombasa’s wildlife. Enjoy a barbecue while taking in the beautiful scenery. Keep an eye out for native birds, giraffes and elands who make their home here.
- Drink coffee in Jahazi Coffee House-This is a terrific place to unwind and enjoy fresh juices, shakes, smoothies and, of course, coffee. Affordable prices and a very relaxed ambience make Jahazi Coffee House a must-visit spot in Mombasa.
- Try Swahili dishes at Blue Room Restaurant-Blue Room is a happening joint that lets you savour the best of Swahili cuisine. Ugali, mutton choma, grilled meats – take your pick and have a feast.
- Camel rides at Pirates Beach- Pirates Beach is a public beach that draws a sizable number of visitors. Camel rides are organized here although swimming and lounging under the sun are the best pastimes.
- Take a ferry ride at South Coast-See the South Coast from a larger perspective by taking a ferry ride. It’s a relaxing way to see this side of Kenya and offers a great scope for photography.
- Go cruising in a Tamarind Dhow-A coastal cruise combined with a delicious lunch or dinner is one of the top things to do in Kenya. You can enjoy a seafood platter or opt for a succulent fillet steak followed by fresh fruits and Kenyan coffee.
- Trip to Haller Park-Haller Park is a testament to mankind’s ingenuity and determination. Once a limestone quarry, it now supports a rich ecosystem with wildlife, birds and plant life.
- Sunset at Mombasa Island- Take a trip to Mombasa Island to watch the sunset in a blaze of fiery colours. The island is connected by a causeway to the mainland.
- Rock climbing at Tsavo East National Park
- Forty Thieves Beach Bar-Laid-back and with activities to satisfy any traveller, Forty Thieves Beach Bar offers water sports, skydiving, touch rugby and more. Try the Healthy Monty breakfast and wash it down with Kenyan coffee.
- Akamba Handicrafts Cooperative-Shop for lovely Kenyan handicrafts at Akamba Handicrafts Cooperative. It has a selection of terrific finds such as sculptures, carvings, masks and ornaments.
Best hotels & beach resorts in mombasa kenya
- Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa Mombasa
- Mombasa Serena Beach Resort
- The Shaza
- Jumeirah Beachfront Apartments
- PrideInn Paradise Beach Resort
- Hotel Englishpoint Mombasa
- Voyager Beach Resort
- Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort
- Severin Sea Lodge
- Sunset Paradise Holiday Homes
- Bahari Beach Hotel
- Travellers Beach Hotel & Club
- Sun Africa Beach Resort
- Cowrie Shell Beach Apartments
- PrideInn Paradise Beach Hotel
- Nyali Sun Africa Beach Hotel & Spa
- PrideInn Flamingo Beach Resort – Hotel in Mombasa
- Bamburi Beach Hotel
- CityBlue Creekside Hotel & Suites
- PrideInn Hotel Mombasa City
- Nyali Beach Holiday Resort
- Neptune Beach Resort
- The Reef Hotel Mombasa
- Kenya Bay Beach Hotel
- The Royal Castle Hotel
- Sai Rock Beach Hotel & Spa
- Azul Margarita Beach Suites
- Sunrise Resort Apartments & Spa